** This position is 100% commission with no cap on your earnings. **
Who We Are: We aim to help business owners attract new customers with the latest marketing and sales services. Our services include; SEO, PPC, Website Design, Graphic Design, and Sales Services.
Job Description: The Independent Sales Representative’s responsibilities include managing customer relationships, identifying networking opportunities, answering customers’ questions, and finding new customers through cold-calling, emailing, networking, and social media advertising. You should also be able to implement effective sales strategies to continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Identifying potential customers through cold calling and following leads within a defined territory.
- Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present company services.
- Highlighting benefits and key features of the Company’s services to potential clients.
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Contract negotiations with new and existing clients.
- Promptly submit purchase orders for processing.
- Following up with customers to inquire into whether purchased services meet their expectations.
- Filling out the necessary paperwork and obtaining customers’ signatures to complete each sale.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving complaints.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- B2B Sales experience.
- Reliable transportation.
- The ability to work independently.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- The ability to be a self-starter.
*We are looking to bring on the right candidate to train, then start selling in January.*